Here it is: the original Timberland® boot that helped start it all nearly forty years ago. Admittedly we’ve made a few improvements over the years, such as the addition of our exclusive anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort, but our six-inch boots remain just as sturdy and dependable as ever. They’re crafted in premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry, whatever the elements throw at you. Famed for their long-lasting durability, our six-inch premium boots will stand up to a beating in mud, rain, sand and snow and keep coming back for more.
- Premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery ensures comfort and long-lasting wear
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation helps keep active feet warm
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction is guaranteed to keep feet dry in any weather
- Rustproof hardware for durability and an authentic Timberland® look
- Features signature Timberland® padded collars to cushion the ankles
- The textile lining and footbed cover offer breathability
- The EVA footbed provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and all-day comfort
- The steel shank gives great arch support to growing feet
- The rubber lug outsole is designed for fantastic grip on any surface and offers superb durability
Order before 2pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch by your chosen postal service.
Any questions email us or call us at the shop on 01786-461-555
Trend Clothing Ltd
58 Murray place
We can also take payments over the phone, give one of the team a call before 2pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping.